How to stop removal and deportation from happening to you or your loved one.
What is removal and deportation?
Being placed in removal or deportation proceedings can be very difficult and daunting on an individual and their families. As soon as a family member or a loved one is detained and placed in removal or deportation proceedings, please contact us immediately so we can analyze your family member or loved ones case and determine the best plan of action.
Relief from removal or deportation may be available at times permitting an individual to apply for a work authorization card while their cases are pending. Our office has handled numerous removal or deportation cases before the immigration courts and as such we have experience in such matters.
Relief from removal or deportation may include but are not limited to:
- Adjustment of Status to that of a Lawful Permanent Resident
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal and applications under the United Nations Convention Against Torture
- Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Lawful Permanent Residents
- Voluntary Departure
If a family member or loved one has been previously removed or deported the following may be available:
- Motion to Reopen or Reconsider
- A Stay of Removal
- An Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals
Do not wait until your family member or loved one is returned to their country don’t wait, speak with a real Attorney TODAY, Call 210.775-6611 and set up your FREE initial consultation.